The fireplace is one of this house’s big pluses for me.
The fire really is so delightful.
Oh to have a real fire place. But I will say that I will keep my gas fire place and call it good for now.
I love having a fireplace they are so fun to watch while they keeping you warm.
Ahh a HUGE plus. Gas is great (for the fireplace : ), but I love the sounds and smells of a "real" fire. Enjoy it!
I am just now learning the joys of a fireplace and I don't think I'll ever turn away from this wonderful new world!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh to have a real fire place. But I will say that I will keep my gas fire place and call it good for now.
I love having a fireplace they are so fun to watch while they keeping you warm.
Ahh a HUGE plus. Gas is great (for the fireplace : ), but I love the sounds and smells of a "real" fire. Enjoy it!
I am just now learning the joys of a fireplace and I don't think I'll ever turn away from this wonderful new world!
Post a Comment