Monday, November 29, 2010

thanks-giving

 

IMG_2590

We always have a lot to be thankful for so I am glad for this holiday which is my favorite one of the year.

IMG_2577

It was just a quiet day at home for us, and since a turkey dinner doesn’t really do much to excite the kids, we had to add something else to make it a little more memorable.

A little something to wear during dinner did the trick.

IMG_2581

I had no idea how much these things would be loved. Kimi decided to be an Indian for lunch and then a pilgrim for dinner just so that she could use them both as much as possible.

Hope that everyone else had memorable Thanksgivings too!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I remember making pilgrim hats in elementary and wanting to wear it all the time. It is neat how you make Holidays so much fun for your kids.

Shellie said...

You are the best mom ever! Way to make it fun.