We had a party with Cali’s friends on Saturday. We had them over for a breakfast party and it turned out really well.
They made their own fruit-kabobs and had pancakes with all the toppings.
Here are some breakfast/morning inspired games that were a lot of fun (in case anyone wants to use this party theme or I use it again sometime and need to remember):
getting dressed relay (putting on an adult outfit over their clothes)
balloon pop relay with instructions inside on something they had to act out like brush your teeth or comb your hair
fill up a bowl with cereal using a spoon relay
Here are a few I thought of and didn’t use but should have. (little excited girls burn through party games like nobody’s business.)
bingo played with cheerios
pass a doughnut/bagel using a chopstick in your mouth
I also thought about having them come in pajamas which would have been fun.
We also made some butterflies using coffee filters, clothespins, googly eyes and pipe cleaner. Crafts are usually the hit of the party, and this one was super-inexpensive.
Their goody bags had mini boxes of cereal and packets of hot chocolate along with candy.
I’m glad that Cali thought that this fun and easy party was the “best-ever!”
3 comments:
That party looks awesome! It reminds me of my many indoor birthday parties as a kid! Oh winter birthdays...
I will have to keep that one in mind for a certain little boy of mine who wants pancakes for every meal.
That is an awesome idea! I'm glad Cali had fun, and I echo your words about excited party girls burning through games. Crafts are a must!
Happy 8th Birthday Cali!
Post a Comment