Thursday, April 28, 2011

am i asking too much?

I just wanted to get some good photos after church of the kids in their Easter-best.

It always seems like it should be so easy. This is how it went:

Me: Open your eyes. The sun is not that bright.

IMG_4201.edited

Ok. Fine. Move to the shade.

IMG_4203.edited

Natalie, go sit down.

IMG_4206.edited

Natalie, go sit down by everyone else.

IMG_4207.edited

Ok. Fine. Everyone just wander around, and do whatever you want. (I didn’t really say that, but I look like I still had control of the situation if I say that now.)

IMG_4212.edited

Show Natalie how to curtsy.

IMG_4211.edited

IMG_4220.edited

That’s perfect.

IMG_4215.edited

Ian, I was trying to get Natalie.

IMG_4216 copy.edited

IMG_4217.edited

Ian, stop jumping in front of the camera.

IMG_4214.edited

I give up.

IMG_4209.edited

Will someone please go get Natalie?

IMG_4222. edited

2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Life, gotta love it!

Sister Christine McCracken said...

I just have one question...whose idea was it to get matching boleros? Not that I'm bitter towards boleros or anything...not at all...

BTW...I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding next month...and I have a bolero. I can't get away from them!