Friday, May 20, 2011

kindergarten round-up

IMG_4256

(There’s my little cowgirl in the middle.)

If this post seems familiar, it's because I did another post about this two years ago.

I’ll do another in two years, and four years from now. I also get to go on the off years with the prospective kindergartner so that means, as of right now, I get to see this show for 8 years running. (four years down, four to go.)

Good thing it is such an exciting production.

Kimi even ended up with the exact same speaking part that Cali had. It was uncanny.

IMG_4263

Kimi only has three days of class left. She is glad to be moving on to first grade.

IMG_4275

Ian’s glad for summer vacation so he will get to be with Kimi all day again.

The hours that she is gone are the longest hours of his life.

1 comment:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Well, at least you have something entertaining to look forward to every year. Nothing more exciting than trying to corrall a bunch of kindergarteners.