Wednesday, October 12, 2011

farewell to tino

IMG_5165

So, Tino has actually been an official sister-missionary for over a month now, but I just found these pictures on my memory card, and didn’t think she would mind. Plus, it was probably good to wait to stick a giant picture of her in my post until she couldn’t comment about it.

IMG_5149

The pictures made me remember how good it is to go back to my homeland in the summertime.

IMG_5153

And I remembered how good it is to see some of our favorite cousins.

IMG_5151

And I remembered how much we wish we could see them all more.

IMG_5156

And I remembered how good that ice cream tasted.

IMG_5159

And I remembered how much this girl makes me smile.

IMG_5161

(Cheese!)

IMG_5160

We appreciate Tino for going on a mission so that we could have that little get-together. 

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love seeing all the cousins together to play they have so much fun.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Yes, it was a fantastic weekend. Just wish that could be every weekend.