Wednesday, November 2, 2011

halloweening

IMG_5532

Every sister dreams of doing stuff like this to her little sister. Usually they aren’t so compliant though.

Not that I would know. (Elizabeth, you don’t have to comment about that. )

We had trunk-or-treating, Halloween parades, class parties, and then the actual trick-or-treating. It was one fun-filled couple of days.

IMG_5541IMG_5522IMG_5543

Can I just say that I find bobbing-for-apples completely disgusting? That didn’t stop my kids from doing it over, and over, and over.

Then I found Natalie over at a bowl just lapping up the water like a dog. I guess she needed something to help wash her doughnut down. Yummy.

Ian changed his mind many times over the month and at the last minute put on the costume I wanted in the first place. Sigh. I also wish I would have gotten pictures of him in all the other costumes he had been wearing over the weeks.  He wanted me to put dots on his face so he would be a convincing Indiana Jones. He looked good with stubble.

Then the kids were ready to go. Especially the fairy who wouldn’t stop flitting for a picture.

IMG_5616IMG_5619

IMG_5623

IMG_5621IMG_5630

IMG_5626IMG_5633

We couldn’t have a asked for a better fall night. It was a perfect Halloween.

1 comment:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Happy Halloween to some of my very favorite people in the world!