We made a stop on our tour of the coast at one of the coolest aquariums ever.
I wish I had more pictures, but I was battling to keep my insides on the inside of me that day, so I wasn’t at the top of my game.
We love our cousins.
Heading into the “passages of the deep”. . .
If you have ever wanted to know what it feels like to be surrounded by sharks swimming around you (without having to try one of those insane diving cages), this is the place for you.
An view of the ceiling. It was actually little creepy, but maybe that was just my stomach flu talking.
Open wide. . .
One of my most memorable parts of the experience was the souvenir shopping.
Ian picked a pack of play sharks.
Cali picked a turtle necklace.
Kimi picked a shark tooth necklace.
Natalie picked some cotton candy.
Ian asked Natalie incredulously, “Don’t you want to get a toy or something?”
Natalie just hugged her cotton candy and said “I like cotton candy. It makes me happy.”
Simple things are the best.
2 comments:
Such a great day! Sorry to be the reason your insides wanted to be on your outside though. We just went back yo the shark tunnel, it is about as courageous as I get when it comes to getting close to marine wildlife!
I laughed out loud at Natalie's cotton candy comment. My mom would be so proud! :)
Post a Comment