Monday, August 4, 2008
Breaking Dawn
So I just finished Breaking Dawn this morning. No worries, I am not going to spoil anything. I just wanted to know when you guys have read it and when it won't be taboo to talk about anymore. I'll say one thing that gives nothing away though, in my other post about Twilight a while ago I said that there were some people with interesting ideas for the plot that they had posted on goodreads. The plot line I like the best happened to be the exact plot line of the book. I thought that was pretty funny. Maybe you guys haven't even gotten the book yet and are rolling your eyes at my nonobsession. Either way, let me know. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Stop bragging.
So a friend invited me to go with her to the midnight release, but I had to turn her down since I had to be the at the church at 6:30 AM to drive the YW to the Twin Falls Temple Open House, ended up they didn't need me drive and I could have just read the book while another person drove, oh well. Then Dan and Angela bought me one of the last copies at Costco, but I had to promise Tory that I wouldn't start it until he went to work Sunday night for them to be allowed to bring it over to our house. And then we had doctors appointments yesterday and I had to work and Dan and Angela came over to visit. So lets just say that I am maybe half through it. ARGH!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Elizabeth. Scott surprised me and took the kids over to his family's on Saturday so I could spend the day reading. Too bad because I was reading I forgot other things I was supposed to do like return some things to the library and put more minutes on my cell phone so all the other minutes wouldn't expire. The book ended up costing me more than I bargained for if that makes you feel any better.
I'm not obsessed at all either don't worry, I stayed up til 3 in the morning to finish it when I had to be up at 7.. :)
I loved it! It was sooo much different than I expected but AMAZING!
I know I'm always a bit behind, but I just finished the book. I will make the claim that I just finsihed all four of them however. I started over reading "Twilight" the day before "Breaking Dawn" came out, so for those of you that know my reading history should be somewhat impressed.
Post a Comment