Wednesday, August 20, 2008
the zucchini diet
I don't really like zucchini that much, but it is that time of year when my kitchen cupboards are covered with them thanks to my neighbors. I am so glad that some brilliant person came up with a way to mix them with chocolate and few other ingredients and get yummy moist brownies. On some recipe someone said that you actually get a serving of vegetables from them and I am taking that to heart and having no problem with getting my 5 servings a day now. No matter how I am feeling, for some reason junk food is always palatable. If anyone ever hears of a "Cheetos and Gummy Bears diet" let me know, but for right now I will just keep eating my zucchini.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, my doctor put me on a oreo milkshake diet. It is fabulous, he also added, "eat what ever and eat a lot of it" to my diet so I bet that includes cheetos and gummy bears. I seems to have worked for me since I am now getting the "huge" comments.
You're right about junk food always being paletable. Why is that!!?? In my head I'm thinking, "I should be eating a bowl of cottage cheese!" But alas, my hands can't stay away from the Skittles.
I have a fabulous zucchini bread recipe for you, I'll have to post that on the recipe blog, along with my pumpkin cake recipe. You'll have pleanty of vegetables after I'm through!
Post a Comment