Monday, August 11, 2008

my olympic dream

After watching a few stories of about older female athletes like Dara Torres, and the German gymnast whose name I don't remember, Scott told me he believes it is not too late for me to start training to live my olympic dream. He has volunteered to be my coach and I think maybe badminton would be a good sport to pursue. I still need a partner so is anyone else interested? :)

3 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I will join your team anytime. I also watch the non-teen and early twenty athletes and think "I'm not too old to get in shape." I was thinking this last night while watching the olympics late last night . . . and eating a piece of chocolate cake.

Marcie said...

I LOVE badminton! What are you waiting for, we need to start training!!! :D

Sister Christine McCracken said...

I'll pass. We all know how terribly uncoordinated I am. I have a feeling I would injure you.