
I have spent some time recently shopping for a double stroller, something I have wanted since
Kimi was born. Luckily Cali and
Kimi had skinny bottoms so this was our version of a double stroller a few years ago.

We were going for a walk to the river by our house in
Pocatello. We affectionately
referred to the walking path and park as the "bayou." The river had just flooded and the mud and water were started to recede. It was looking more like a bayou than ever.



I forgot to mention they picked up their awesome shades at nursery in case you wondering about some for yourself.
2 comments:
Love it! This will probably be a wonderful memory that Cali and Kimi will share forever. At least one that they will giggle over in 20 years when they are visiting for Thanksgiving (aaahhh, don't think about that!).
Dang, I was hoping for a pair of those styling sunglasses. I love all those pictures, how cool to live by the only bayou in Idaho.
Post a Comment