
We were hometown tourists this last Saturday and went to a local aquarium. We weren't sure what to expect, but they had some pretty cool exhibits. Below is the tide pool where you could touch the stingrays if you wanted to. I didn't want to. I couldn't help but think of Steve Irwin.


The tank below had some shark swimming around in it, but they were camera shy.

That was one ugly octopus.

I don't think I have ever seen Ian more excited and happy than at this aquarium. That pretty much made the whole trip worth it.

We got to watch them feed the little crocodiles.

Ian found Nemo. It was quite exciting.
3 comments:
wow! And being a tourist in your own town is definitely the easier way to do things. I learned that the hard way this weekend.
Seriously, hometown touring does have major perks. Like not having to sit in the car for 10 hours, seriously. I love that Ian found Nemo. Maybe next time we come to visit he can introduce Michelle to Nemo.
That looks like it would be fun it reminds me of the one they have in Baltimore
Post a Comment