Wednesday, July 22, 2009

what cereal?

I found this picture on my memory card among some I meant to blog a few months ago.

I have a few disclaimers about this incident. First, I normally do not buy sugar cereals for the kids but there was a 10 for $10 and I am a sucker for a deal. Secondly, I wasn't gone that long. Long enough for Ian to decide it was time for seconds apparently. The floor was also covered.

5 comments:

Sister Christine McCracken said...

So I remember this picture...I dunno if this is just weird de ja vu...but I remember this event and you talking about finding him like that.

...I'm losing my mind...

Jana said...

Christine, I showed you this picture when I saw you in May. Your mind is intact.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Yummy yummy. Sometimes I get a little excited when I eat sugary goodness too.

Marcie said...

Ha ha. I LOVE Trix too! I can't blame him for going for seconds...I always do!

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

I love Ian's innocent little face on this one. :)