Friday, September 18, 2009

WANTED!

I tried to buy canned pumpkin this week at my Walmart and there was none to be found. I thought maybe they just weren't stocking it yet, but then I read today THERE IS A CANNED PUMPKIN SHORTAGE! I look forward to Fall just so I can bake all sorts of pumpkin goodness. I am going to be scouring all the grocery stores around me, and hopefully it's not as bad as its been reported.

8 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

What, first wheat and rice. Now Canned Pumpkin. We seriously are in a famine. I will start having to stock up on Chocolate, I am sure that is next.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Canned pumpkin?....Really? Canned pumpkin? I don't even know what to say to this.

Shellie said...

Are you kidding me!!!? I am going grocery shopping tonight, I will take a look. I too look forward to all the pumpkin goodied!

Shellie said...

My habitual poor spelling shines on - I meant goodies.

Marcie said...

Hahaha Elizabeth...we really do need to stock up on treats! I'll have to check our stores and buy some. I can't wait to make pumpkin pie and it's not exactly complete without the...pumpkin!

Shellie said...

I just went grocery shopping at Fred Meyers, NO PUMPKIN! They had pumpkin PIE, but not plain pumpkin. AAaahhhh!

Tiff said...

What? No pumpkin? I can't imagine a fall without pumpkin goodies! (ok, all year around)

Tiff said...

What? No pumpkin? I can't imagine a fall without pumpkin goodies! (ok, all year around)