Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

Some of my friends from high school and I got together last week at the Thanksgiving Point gardens. It was a two dollar admission day which was a steal to get into these fabulous gardens. It was so fun to reconnect with old friends, some of which I don't think I've seen in almost ten years. My memory card kind of seized up after this photo so I didn't get a group shot unfortunately.
Kimi was my map reader and Ian was there to give me a push from behind if we were taking too long. They are always willing to help.

5 comments:

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Ian is just a little motivator isn't he? haha

Marcie said...

At least he didn't smack you on the butt and say "GO AWAY!" I thought that was soo funny. It looks gorgeous there!

Shellie said...

Isn't it great to get together with old buds!? Did Candace go?

Jana said...

Christine and Marcie, yes Ian is my boss.
Shellie, Candace was there and it was great to see her and her kiddos.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

How fun! I feel like I have never had the true Utah experience since I have never been to Thanksgiving Point. I guess next time we will have to go.