Sunday, November 1, 2009

cultural hall-or-treat

Remember this?:
Well, they did move it inside and my kids were so happy. They have to get the maximum amount of sugar possible at this holiday.
They were costumes were a little undone by the end of the night, but they were still cuties.

It's hard to keep it all together when one is doing the work of a Master Jedi. Good thing that light saber was foam because unsuspecting people kept taking it on the back of their knees before I could stop him.

3 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Oh, I love it! I so wish that we could all meet up at Mom and Dad's house at the end of the night like we used to meet up with other cousins at Grandpa and Grandma Pierson's. And by the way, I was a dental hygeniest. All I had lying around for my costume was a bunch of scrubs.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Oh man that is so cute! I wish I could have been there this year. Alas, I was hosting a Halloween Carnival of my own though, but it had some of the cutest kids costumes I've seen. I've got ideas for you next year! I was the Queen of Wonderland and it was awesome!

Shellie said...

I liked Halloween as a child, but I think I enjoy it more as a parent. I love watching all the children's joy of the holiday. Yes, there is a lot of candy, but more importantly, it's a dream come true for the princess, fairy, Jedi, or clown at heart.