Tuesday, November 3, 2009

halloween at gardner village 2009

Last year I took Kimi and Ian to Gardner Village right before Halloween while Cali was at school and Cali has never let me forget how left out she is. So when she had no school the day before Halloween I thought it was the perfect chance to show her I love her just as much.
Did you see the witch on the bicycle? It's legs were pedaling the whole time.
Here's proof that its not just vampires who enjoy playing baseball:

Here they are riding the ponies. I wasn't sure Ian could do it, but as you saw in the video I posted a few days ago, he was a natural cowboy. :)

Then we got some cotton candy to share even though it was about 10:00 a.m. Hey, it was Halloween. Ian was dubious, but from now on he might pull stuffing out of stuffed animals and taste it just to make sure its not more of this stuff.

3 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

So if I start complaining and say that you must not love me very much, will you take me to Gardner Village next year?

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Cotton Candy!!! Yummo! I have a newfound respect for cotton candy makers...I had to make 300 bags of it one night...I came out a very pink fluffy version of myself.

Shellie said...

I'm starting to feel like a very lazy mom . . . I need to step up my game.