Alas, Scott still has to go to work so I was limited in my shopping and only made it to one store and that is because I basically live in its backyard.
So there was still plenty of time to workout when I got home, and do something much more enjoyable.
We broke all the Christmas decorations out of storage.
I also broke out my Christmas cds. That is another weakness I have. I don't think I can even listen to all the Christmas music I have, and I always want more. Okay, so I can listen to it all because I start playing it non-stop.
The kids were just as excited as I was. Ian is old enough this year that it is starting to all sink in.
The Christmas tree is also like a new planet in the living room complete with little light sabers.
Ian was telling me that he wants to get a lightsaber for his birthday. I told him to ask Santa for one because Santa will bring him a present on Christmas. It was like a lightbulb turned on over his head. "Santa can come on Saturday!" he decided.
3 comments:
That is neat that you your tree up the kids have been asking for a week when we are putting up ours I think it will be tomorrow.
Love the tree! Light saber and all.
You rock! I am still waiting to get our's up. That is what happens when someone decides to get pneumonia and end up in the hospital, sigh. Hopefully by Monday.
And by the way, I have been listening to Christmas music since the day after Halloween. I only have like a bazillion cds and everyone of them is my favorite of course. hahaha
Post a Comment