Saturday, December 19, 2009

though its been said many times, many ways, merry christmas to you


I'm still playing catch up on my blogging.
This snow is gone now, but we had a good snowfall about two weeks ago. I discovered that shoveling the driveway is not that hard when you are not out of shape and seven months pregnant. Those were my conditions last year when my good neighbor came out and yelled at me to get back in my house.

Kimi wanted to show that she was holding the snow.


We have been cooking up all sorts of goodies and now we are getting attacked  by goodie plates from others. I know why sugarplums dance in the kid's heads. It's because they have sugar coarsing through their veins.

This is the face of a boy who has been helping to make oreo truffles. It is also the face of a monkey who can't hold still for a photo to save his life. Every one is blurry. Like this one:

And this one:

I gave up. And I laughed a lot.

Cali's school had a Christmas program this week that we went to. I think she was the cutest little reindeer there.That's her on the top right.




I can't believe that school is already out for Christmas break!

We also helped to decorate the downstairs tree at the Colton's last week. I have told Scott that he was smart to bring me home and propose to me at Christmastime. (Which was 10 years ago this week, by the way) His family's house is magical at Christmas with lights and decorations everywhere. How could anyone resist wanting to be part of his family? I love it.

Cali likes to strike a pose.


Kimi was reenacting hanging an ornament because I was too slow with the camera.

And what about Natalie? I have another whole post's worth about her, and I'm ready to go to bed, so for now, I will just put up this one picture.

My baby is growing up way too fast, and getting cuter every minute.

And just in case you hadn't realized it, THERE IS LESS THAN ONE WEEK UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

5 comments:

Sister Christine McCracken said...

Ok so Ian's chocolate poses are by far my favorite! I can only imagine how he was acting while you were trying to get a picture.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Okay, I seriously love your family. There is this beautiful and big and spacious across the street that is screaming for a wonderful family to move in. Come . . . NOW!!! (And by the way, I wish I could get one of your goodie plates, yummy.)

Tiff said...

Your kids are so DARLING! Glad we get to see you throughout the holidays!

Marcie said...

I want a goodie plate too! Mmmm yum. Ian is showcasing how obviously delicious they are. Awesome, funny pictures! There is this fantastic neighborhood right behind our house, with big gorgeous houses... You AND Elizabeth could move here!! ;)

Shellie said...

Natalie's standing on her own?! Where did the time go? sniff sniff