Here a just a few random things I love.

Finding random drawings and notes around. I know its hard to see, but this one is an invitation which says,"Come to the musicle on Sunday its about a cow in space at ten aclock" Sounds like an interesting plot line, and it's a musical no less.

Plaid pants. Not to wear, just when they are on this little bottom helping me unload the dishwasher.
Scott convincing everyone to play "the pretend-you're-asleep-game" on a Saturday afternoon. It doesn't last, but we get a few seconds of peace.
This movie. Why did they make a new movie when this one was so good? I picked it up at the library yesterday and watched it with Cali and Kimi last night. It brought back all my old longings to have the ability to talk to animals with my mind and move things by playing my harmonica. COOK BOOKS. I picked up a few cookbooks again. Okay, twelve. I think I might have a problem. I am just looking for the right support group. Right after I finish reading.
3 comments:
What a fabulous list. Those plaid pants are definitely cute on that little bottom.
Hey guess what? I just bought a pair of plaid pants! I love them! I love saying plaid pants; it just has a funny sound to it.
If only the "pretend you're asleep game" lasted a few seconds longer...they might actually fall asleep.
I have a cookbook problem too... But
I buy them. Good thing we don't have enough money for all the ones I want! Haha
Post a Comment