Speaking of:
Having Valentine's Day on Sunday has been great because it has stretched it out into the whole weekend. Cali came home from school with her bag full of loot. We inspected her haul right away to look for peanuts, (she had really bad peanut encounter earlier in the week) and to to glory in the spoils
The art of conversation hearts really seems to have died. I miss those little guys that you had to carefully pass out making sure not to give the stray "kiss me" to the boy you didn't like.
Cali is happy because her well of Halloween candy had just run dry, and this will see her through until Easter.
I've got to go now because I hear Ian calling me to come get him up. We took his crib down yesterday, and he slept for the first time in a bed last night. I'm am relieved that hasn't realized this means he can just get up. I hope this lasts for a least a week.
1 comment:
hmm, yummy cookies!
Post a Comment