Wednesday, April 21, 2010

crash landings

This is a picture of Ian at this current minute as I type. He asked me to put on his favorite movie for him and then would not stop talking. I told him to stop talking and watch the show, and this is what he looked like about a minute later. He started telling us he was too big for naps last summer, so I am grateful when it catches up to him every once in a while.

Natalie, on the other hand, is upstairs in her crib calling for me even though she should be sleeping.

On Sunday we had to go to church about an hour early. Natalie, of course, was taking a nice nap on that day. I had to go in to wake her up and found that she had just folded over while sitting up.

Does anyone else love to watch their children sleeping? Probably because we just don't get enough of it.

2 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I wish that my kids would eventually crash. Nope, Michelle gave up naps at 20 months (and they wonder why I went into preterm labor). Ryker has to be in his bed in his room, or the car. We take a lot of car rides because of it.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

I still crash like that in random places...the other day Mom found me on the stairs again...ok I may exaggerate, but it was pretty dang close!