Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the fire is so delightful

The weather was BEAUTIFUL over the weekend, so we couldn't resist getting out the fire pit for our first fire of the year.

It was lovely.

(On a sidenote, did you know that marshmallows are about 25 calories a piece? That means you can eat 4 roasted marshmallows and that is a 100 calorie dessert. And such a yummy one too.)

Natalie discovered that she likes sugar in the form of marshmallows too.

Everyone wore their hats because they believe it shields their eyes from smoke.

Its wonderful to know that this is only the beginning.

3 comments:

Taylor and Cami Weight said...

Good idea with the hats :) I love the idea and Tay and I will have to get a fire pit some day!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Love the bokeh in the first picture, very dramatic.

Some day I too will own a fire bowl and roast marshmallow and Michelle will eat them and life will be complete. Until then, I will look at your pictures and drool profusely.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

That 100 calorie dessert makes me so happy! I didn't know they were so low! I have found something I won't feel guilty eating!