Monday, June 7, 2010

nemesis

These guys don't really have a tough reputation, but they are a bane of my existence in the summer.

Just ask my marigolds.
These poor guys were the first to go last year too.

I was hoping it was all due to the rains last year and they would escape this year.

No luck.I hate using chemicals, but in this case they may be called for.

For now they see a close up of the bottom of my flip-flop. It's not for the faint of heart.
(I have to close my eyes and hold my breath.)
Hello, my name is Jana the Gardner. You killed my marigolds. Prepare to die.

4 comments:

Two Crazy Moms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tory and Elizabeth said...

Sorry, I commented using the wrong google log in and thought you wonder who the weirdo was that left that comment (or know instantly it must be me since it was weird).

Anyway I said,
"Was it the six finger snail? Tory thinks it look more like a S.O.U.S (Snail of unusual size). But no matter what, I am glad you conquered."

It doesn't seem as funny now since it is in quotes, but I thought you might like to know.

By the way, love that new camera of yours!

Marcie said...

Ewwww!! *shudder*

Hahaha, I LOVED the Jana the Gardener line... :D

Amber said...

Gosh, you are so funny! This post cracked me up. I was having "blog" withdrawals with no access to internet the last couple of weeks. I'm glad all is back to normal now and I can frequently read up on my favorite blog. :) You are awesome!