Thursday, November 5, 2009

going green

Ian likes to stay busy while I'm in the shower.

Markers keep a two year-old very busy.This is Ian after I have tried to scrub him off, turning my hands green in the process.
I think he just likes to see his pictures on the blog, so he does what he can to get them there.

4 comments:

Shellie said...

Good grief! I can only imagine what he looked like before you cleaned him off.
In primary, I use crayons for all coloring activities for the Jr. Primary. Another leader evidently doesn't see the necessity in that. The first day she brought out the markers for a coloring activity for them, I cringed envisioning such catastrophies. Fortunately, we evaded any such accounts. (But I still use crayons : )

Tory and Elizabeth said...

At least Ian colors himself, Michelle colors me. All in the name of therapy i suppose.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

hahahaha my little Ian is going green! I'm so proud!

Marcie said...

That is HILARIOUS! Hahahaha oh geez... At least you can't say Scott is like my funny bro-in-law.. My nephew started coloring on his own face and my bro-in-law thought it looked like a mustache, so he took the marker and finished the beard and mustache. :)