Thursday, November 12, 2009

missing-in-action-figures

Have you seen this droid?:
Remember my post about Ian's love for his guys? Well that has not abated at all. The problem is that his ability to keep track of them does not keep up with his love for them, and the fact that they travel everywhere with him doesn't make it any easier.

Poor Roger-Roger has been gone for months, followed by Obi-Wan. Grandpa just brought Ian a new Obi-Wan this weekend and secured Ian's affection for eternity. Yesterday, Darth-Maul went missing. This isn't the first time. I feel as though I spend half of my life moving furniture, going through every toy box and cupboard looking for lost guys. If anyone can think of a way to put homing signals on these guys I am all ears.

Meanwhile, I'll keep rummaging and Ian will have to just have these pictures to remember them by.

Update: Darth Maul has been located behind a couch. The universe can rest easy tonight.

5 comments:

Sister Christine McCracken said...

tehehe...oh Ian. Maybe I'll get him Roger-Roger so I can have his love as well. haha

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Oh hope the present Ryker picked out for him this Christmas will bring him as much joy, but I am not certain in bring you any less stress.

Marcie said...

Haha oh dear. Good thing he has Grandpa and Ryker to help him out!!

Shellie said...

I know I shouldn't laugh, but I am amazed at how MUCH Ian loves Star Wars. On the bright side, I'm sure you have a very clean house with all those search and rescue missions you have been on.

Tiff said...

Like father, like son... Ian just doesn't have any brothers to fight over guys with.