Tuesday, February 16, 2010

are you trying to tell me something?

Kimi handed me a marker and a post-it today and asked me to write these words, "fish, a, want, I." She showed me how "fish" was supposed to be on the bottom and she had already started it with the letter "f."

I dutifully wrote out her message, wondering where it would go. She took it, stuck it on her shirt, and wore her, "I want a fish" note for the rest of the day.


5 comments:

Sister Christine McCracken said...

That right there is some not-so-sublminal messaging.

Marcie said...

Hahaha oh my gosh. That's too funny! Are you going to submit to her not-so-subtle hint? :)

Sister Christine McCracken said...

p.s. You should of put a note on your shirt that said I want peace/quiet/time to myself/a maid/a personal chef/a million dollars....etc.

Shellie said...

Whoa . . . Kimi is a pro at being passively agressive.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Maybe I should do that the next time the doctor comes to our room. "I want Michelle better today." Maybe they will get the idea.