Friday, February 26, 2010

flashback friday: our first first

It's been a while since I did a flashback friday post, but I had this day on my mind because of Natalie's birthday last week and Cali's birthday tomorrow. Natalie reminds me so much of Cali. It's like having her over again, except, look at that hair!
She already had her pigtails by then?
Cali celebrated with a few of her friends before the other guests arrived.
Do you ever wish you could go back and visit certain days in your life? This is one of those days for me.

Maybe because I look at the next picture and wish I was back sitting in that room with all those same people again;

even for just a few more minutes.

4 comments:

Angela said...

They do look a lot a like, Hope Cali has/had a Great Birthday!!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Wow, that picture actually brought tears to my eyes. What wonderful times we had back then.

We all hope that Cali has a wonderful birthday yet again. And I wish that we could be there to celebrate with all those old friends once again.

Sister Christine McCracken said...

This is going to lower my super tough rep a little, but I teared up too when I saw that last picture.

I bet Cali had just as happy a birthday as she did that year. I can't believe how fast she is growing.

Shellie said...

I wish I had been sitting in that room at all . . . Here's to hoping that we won't be missing out on monumental family moments any more!